Flora, Certified Organic, Imperial Black Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.24 oz (35.2 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Fresh-Sealed Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Exotic Teas from Around the World
From the Emperors of China to the Zen-Buddhist monks in Japan, the Orient has been enjoying the health benefits of tea for thousands of years. The organic leaves from the Camellia sinensis plant are harvested and fermented to create this pure, aromatic black tea.
Flora teas are made from the finest herbs and spices. Every Flora tea bag has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs and spices remain intact.
For An Inspired Cup Of Tea
Bring fresh, cold, spring water to a boil. Pour over a bag of Flora Imperial Black tea and steep 2-3 minutes to desired strength. Squeeze bag gently and remove. Hot or iced, this is a sublime thirst-quencher.
Organic black tea leaves.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.