Flora, Certified Organic, Imperial Black Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.24 oz (35.2 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- USDA Organic
- Fresh-Sealed Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Exotic Teas from Around the World
From the Emperors of China to the Zen-Buddhist monks in Japan, the Orient has been enjoying the health benefits of tea for thousands of years. The organic leaves from the Camellia sinensis plant are harvested and fermented to create this pure, aromatic black tea.
Flora teas are made from the finest herbs and spices. Every Flora tea bag has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs and spices remain intact.
For An Inspired Cup Of Tea
Bring fresh, cold, spring water to a boil. Pour over a bag of Flora Imperial Black tea and steep 2-3 minutes to desired strength. Squeeze bag gently and remove. Hot or iced, this is a sublime thirst-quencher.
Organic black tea leaves.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.