Flora, Certified Organic, Imperial Green Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Exotic Teas From Around the World
- USDA Organic
- BC- Kosher
- Fresh-Sealed Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI- Quality Assurance International
Imperial Green Tea
Legend has it that 5,000 years ago, China’s Emperor, Shen Nong, first discovered tea when the leaves of the Camellia sinensis tree fell into his boiling drinking water. The Chinese have been sipping the brew ever since, plucking the foliage from the same ancient trees. Flora also looks to the same plant, using the finest organic leaves for its Imperial Green Tea. A simple steaming process is used to retain as much of their natural healthful qualities as possible.
Flora teas are made from the finest herbs and spices. Every Flora tea bag has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs and spices remain intact.
For an Inspired Cup of Tea
Bring fresh, cold, water to a boil. Pour over a bag of Flora Imperial Green tea and steep 2-3 minutes to desired strength. Squeeze bag gently and remove. Hot or iced, this is a sublime thirst-quencher.
Organic green tea leaves.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.