Flora, Floradix, Epresat Multivitamin, Liquid Extract Formula, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Vegetarian Liquid Formula
- No Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors
- Kosher Parve
- Herbal Multi-Vitamin Supplement
- An Energizing Balance of Vitamins, Herbs and Natural Fruit Concentrates
- Easy to Assimilate, Delicious Tasting
Adults and children 4 or more years of age: Take 1 cap 10 ml mark daily. Shake bottle gently before use!
Honey, water, apricot juice*, orange juice*, guava juice*, purple granadilla fruit juice*, guar gum/xanthan (as thickener), natural flavor.
This product contains no alcohol or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Do not contaminate the formula by drinking directly from the bottle. To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks. Keep away from children.
|Serving Size: 10 ml|
|Servings Per Container: 25|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||1.7%*|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||4500 IU||90%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||45 mg||75%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||180 IU||45%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)||11.7 IU||39%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride)||2.0 mg||133%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'phosphate sodium)||3.4 mg||200%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.4 mg||70%|
|Proprietary Blend||4.413 g||†|
|Aqueous extract from blessed thistle herb, cola seeds, kelp, wheat germ, echinacea pallida root|
|Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) extract|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.