Flora, Udo's Choice, Advanced Adult Enzyme Blend, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New & Improved
- Now with Increased Protease, Lipase, & Lactase!
- Extra Strength Digestive Support
- Enhances Proper Digestion & Provides Relief for Lactose Intolerance
- Dietary Supplement
- Plant Source
Udo's Choice Advanced Adult Enzyme Blend was formulated for people seeking extra digestive support - especially individuals 65 years of age or older. This is because our ability to digest food and absorb nutrients decreases with age. This full-spectrum vegetarian enzyme blend is our most potent formula to aid in the healthy digestion of fats, proteins, soluble fiber, and carbohydrates - and it helps prevent symptoms of lactose intolerance.
Take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily. Take 1 capsule with the first bite of food/meal. For a heavy meal, take an additional capsule in the middle of the meal.
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and maltodextrin in a vegetarian capsule made of water and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (USP).
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you 1) are pregnant or breastfeeding 2) have diabetes 3) have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers 4) are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents, or antibiotics 5) are having surgery. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Security sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or damaged. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||249 mg|
|Protease 4.5 (Aspergillus oryzae)||30,000 FCC HUT||†|
|Protease 3.0 (Aspergillus niger)||80 FFC SAP||†|
|Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)||5,000 FCC DU||†|
|Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae)||3,000.4 ALY||†|
|Protease 6.0 (Aspergillus oryzae)||10,000 FCC HUT||†|
|Alpha-Galactosidase (Aspergillus niger)||400 FCC GalU||†|
|Bromelain (Ananas Comosus)||500,000 FCC PU||†|
|Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase, Rhizopus oryzae)||1,500 FCC LU||†|
|Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||275 FCC CU||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|