- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- New & Improved
- Now with Increased Protease, Lipase, & Lactase!
- Extra Strength Digestive Support
- Enhances Proper Digestion & Provides Relief for Lactose Intolerance
- Dietary Supplement
- Plant Source
Udo's Choice Advanced Adult Enzyme Blend was formulated for people seeking extra digestive support - especially individuals 65 years of age or older. This is because our ability to digest food and absorb nutrients decreases with age. This full-spectrum vegetarian enzyme blend is our most potent formula to aid in the healthy digestion of fats, proteins, soluble fiber, and carbohydrates - and it helps prevent symptoms of lactose intolerance.
Take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily. Take 1 capsule with the first bite of food/meal. For a heavy meal, take an additional capsule in the middle of the meal.
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and maltodextrin in a vegetarian capsule made of water and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (USP).
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you 1) are pregnant or breastfeeding 2) have diabetes 3) have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers 4) are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents, or antibiotics 5) are having surgery. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Security sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or damaged. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||249 mg|
|Protease 4.5 (Aspergillus oryzae)||30,000 FCC HUT||†|
|Protease 3.0 (Aspergillus niger)||80 FFC SAP||†|
|Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)||5,000 FCC DU||†|
|Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae)||3,000.4 ALY||†|
|Protease 6.0 (Aspergillus oryzae)||10,000 FCC HUT||†|
|Alpha-Galactosidase (Aspergillus niger)||400 FCC GalU||†|
|Bromelain (Ananas Comosus)||500,000 FCC PU||†|
|Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase, Rhizopus oryzae)||1,500 FCC LU||†|
|Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||275 FCC CU||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|