Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil DHA 3·6·9 Blend, 17 fl oz (500 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Based on the Ideal 2:1:1 Ratio of Omega Fatty Acids
- Supports Cognitive Function and Eye Health
- Featured in Scott Jurek's Best Selling Book, "Eat & Run"
- Omega-3 - Plant Based & Fish Free
- Glass Bottle
- Dietary Supplement
- 1 Award Winning Formula
- Life's DHA
Udos Oil DHA 3·6·9 Blend
- Plant source DHA+GLA/fish-free
- Supports Cognitive Function
- Supports Eye Health
- Contains Omega-3,-6, and -9 fatty acids
- Unrefined DHA Oil/hexane-free
- Can be added unheated to foods such as cereal, salad, pasta or poured over dessert.
Udo's Oil DHA Blend is a plant source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (algae-derived). DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that is essential for the proper functioning of our brain as adults, and for the development of our nervous system and visual abilities during the first six months of life.
The cloudy layer in the oil is unique to this blend. To obtain its benefits, shake bottle gently before each use. Take 1 Tbsp or more a day with meals (up to 1 Tbsp per 50 lbs of body weight per day). For best results, substitute other sources of dietary fat with Udo's Oil.
You can easily supply your body with the essential fatty acids it needs by incorporating Udo's Oil into your meals. The pleasant nutty, buttery flavor of this oil is a great addition to all types of recipes. Just remember not to heat the oil. Try some of our favorite serving suggestions below or just be creative!
- Stir into cottage cheese, apple sauce, protein shakes, juices and homemade soup (after cooking).
- Drizzle it over steamed vegetables, rice, pasta, and baked or mashed potatoes.
- Blend it with extra virgin olive oil in dishes such as hummus and tabouleh, or serve with balsamic vinegar for dipping.
- Combine it with fresh vegetable or fruit juices, Udo's Choice Green Blend, or Udo's Choice Wholesome Fast Food, for a nutritious, energy-boosting drink.
Organic flax seed oil, organic sunflower seed oil, organic sesame seed oil, organic evening primrose seed oil, algal oil (Schizochytrium sp.), organic coconut oil, organic rice bran oil, organic soy lecithin, rosemary leaf extract**, high oleic sunflower oil, tocopherols**, ascorbyl palmitate**, organic oat bran oil.
**as an antioxidant
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated. Do not heat or use for frying. Once opened, use within 2 months. Udo's Oil can be frozen to maintain freshness for longer periods.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g||20%*|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||8 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g||†|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||5 g||†|
|ALA (alpha-linolenic acid)||5 g|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||100 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||3 mg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (linoleic acid)||3 g||†|
|GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)||40 mg|
|Omega-9 fatty acids (oleic acid)||3 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Was rancid/spoiled when received; obviously had not been refrigerated by iHerb, as required by manufacturer; previously received 2 acceptable bottles from iHerb; better to buy from place that keeps it refrigerated
Great oil. Only one I've found w non-fish sourced DHA. Great for a vegetarian. Keeps best frozen in a wide-opening container, from which it can be scooped like soft butter (even when frozen).
Posted by 5135540612791518618 on Sep 10, 2016
After reading some of the reviews I was worried that the oil would no longer be fresh after it's long journey to my place but decided to order anyway and take the chance - I was pleasantly surprised, the oil was fresh and sweet.
Posted by 5194343888457299205 on Sep 08, 2016
good my friends
Comment on this product
Posted by 5080839845019887326 on Mar 01, 2015
if the delivery of this products can be kept in freeze or cold will be better.
Posted by 5577660098326519700 on Aug 14, 2014
I purchased this as it was recommended to me to use by my physio. It definitely gives me more energy!