Flora, White Willow Bark, 30 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Premium Herbal Formulas
- 50 mg Standardized Salicin
- A Traditional Natural Herb
- Dietary Supplement
Flora's premium White Willow Bark is a natural herb used traditionally to gently soothe away tension and other minor aches and pains. It may also be used to help bring relief from the common symptoms associated with the menstrual cycle. Each vegetarian capsule contains 50 mg of standardized salicin.
Take 2 capsules up to 3 times daily with food.
Microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate in a vegetarian capsule made of water and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (USP).
Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Security sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or damaged.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|White willow bark (standardized to 100 mg salicin)||709 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|