Flower Essence Services, Activ-8, Flower Essence & Essential Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.64|
- Eight Flowers to Empower Positive Purpose & Passion
- Herbal Supplement
- FES Quintessentials
- Certified Organic by Stellar Certification Services, Inc.
- Certified Biodynamic by Demeter Association, Inc.
Spray four times daily in mouth or around body. Shake well before use.
Water, brandy*, infusions of flowers of Rubus armeniacus*, Capsicum annuum*, Penstemon rostriflorus(w), Delphinium nudicaule(w), Helianthus annuus*, Madia elegans*, Taraxacum officinale*, and Mentzelia laevicaulis(w); essential oils of cinnamon‡ and cardamom‡.
* Organic and Biodynamic
Great catalyst to get you moving
Posted by Reviewer3288938 on Sep 15, 2013
I love FES flowers. You put some in your mouth and a few drops in your water and they really help to make shifts in your emotions. I use this formula when I feel bogged down and need to move forward. Mind Full is a combo formula that is great to get your brain cleared out.
It encourages me to study more. I think it is good for the students before the exams.
Posted by Reviewer2992453 on Dec 29, 2011
This bottle contains 7 kinds of essences and oils, so that you don't have to buy several bottles of essence to make a bottle to mix essences and brandy. Spray is nice to use in a various ways.
Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 27, 2011
Helps me maintain focus and stay on task, both at work and with my hobbies. I really like the way flower essences work. I just naturally find myself honing in on whatever I put my attention on. No jitters, just clear headedness.
Could be working
Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 14, 2010
I've only just started using this, so can not give a full comment, however, I feel a little more focused and hopefully, as I remember to use it more often, will be able to get on and achieve my goals.