Flower Essence Services, Flora-Sleep, Flower Essence & Essential Oil, 1 oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Quiescent Flowers for Restful Repose & Rejuvenation
- Herbal Supplement
- FES Quintessentials
- Certified Organic by Stellar Certification Services, Inc.
- Certified Biodynamic by the Demeter Association, Inc.
Use as needed for sleeping and rest. Spray under tongue, apply topically or add to warm bath. Shake well before use.
Water, brandy*, infusions of flowers of aesculus hippocastanum(w), aesculus carnea(w), olea europaea(w), matricaria recutita*, valeriana capitata(w), aloe vera(w), aster alpigenus(w) and hypericum perforatum*; essential oils of chamomile flowers* and sandalwood(w)
* Organic and Biodynamic
I love this stuff. I spray it on every night and if I wake up in the middle of the night, I spray again and go right back to sleep. Will definitely continue to order.
Helped me get a better nights sleep. I recommend it if you are sensitive to flower-essences, otherwise it might not help in the way you desire.
Posted by Reviewer1744101 on Apr 11, 2016
This is a great product. I use about three different herbal or flower essence preparations to help me sleep, and alternate them so my body doesn't get used to one of them. This is a GREAT one to have, as it always works for me.
Wish it worked
Posted by Reviewer2715584 on Dec 18, 2013
I keep trying things to help me sleep, can't tell
did not work for me
Posted by Reviewer2009583 on Jul 25, 2013
this did nothing for me i am giving stars for the wonderful fast delivery but not for the product.
Not sure but
Posted by LivKarinNorway on Oct 07, 2012
I do think this works, but its not a gode taste not it.