Flower Essence Services, Flower Essence Repertory, 306 Page Book1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.37 lbs (1.08 kg)
- Product Code: FES-13068
- UPC Code: 9780963130686
- Package Quantity: 306 Page Book
- Dimensions: 11.1 x 9.4 x 1.1 in, 2 lbs (0.91 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- A Comprehensive Guide to the Flower Essences researched by Dr. Edward Bach and by the Flower Essence Society
- By Patricia Kaminski and Richard Katz
- Special Reprint Edition
Flower Essence Repertory by Patricia Kaminski and Richard Katz, is an indispensable guide for professional practices and home health care.
- Part I: Overview of flower essence theory and practice (only available as download file for members of the Flower Essence Society)
- Part II: Soul issues, over 3200 entries arranged by categories
- Part III: In-depth descriptions of the 39 English remedies of Dr. Edward Bach and 103 FES North American flower essences