Flower Essence Services, Flower Essence Repertory, 306 Page BookWrite a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.37 lbs (1.08 kg)
- Product Code: FES-13068
- UPC Code: 9780963130686
- Package Quantity: 306 Page Book
- Dimensions: 11.1 x 9.4 x 1.1 in, 2 lbs (0.91 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- A Comprehensive Guide to the Flower Essences researched by Dr. Edward Bach and by the Flower Essence Society
- By Patricia Kaminski and Richard Katz
- Special Reprint Edition
Flower Essence Repertory by Patricia Kaminski and Richard Katz, is an indispensable guide for professional practices and home health care.
- Part I: Overview of flower essence theory and practice (only available as download file for members of the Flower Essence Society)
- Part II: Soul issues, over 3200 entries arranged by categories
- Part III: In-depth descriptions of the 39 English remedies of Dr. Edward Bach and 103 FES North American flower essences