Flying Basset, Organics, 100% MSM, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane for Dogs and Cats, 16 oz (453 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bone Support
- Plant Cell Supplements for Dogs and Cats
- Clinically Tested and Veterinarian Approved!
Flying Basset Organic Plant Cell Supplements are made from 100% organic materials and do not contain any fillers, chemicals, pesticides or fungicides and are clinically tested for effectiveness.
MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), a natural form of organic sulfur found in all living organisms, is present in body fluids and tissues. It is part of the amino acid chain. Without the presence of the proper amount of MSM in the body, the amino acids will continue to build the glands but fail to produce the correct enzymes, so animals build the glands but fail to produce the correct enzymes, so animals are then prone to unnecessary illnesses.
The Flying Basset 100% Pure MSM, an odorless, white crystalline powder, is an important dietary supplement for all animals. It is the beneficial part of DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide). MSM is the flexible bond between proteins. When a cell dies, a new cell takes its place. When tissues lose their flexibility, problems develop with the lungs, joints and other parts of the body. Pain actually comes from soft tissue. MSM takes out the inflammation, permits the muscles to heal and prevents them from becoming sore.
Add to food the following amount based on animal size.
|Animal Size||MSM Powder|
|Cats & small dogs||1/8 - 1/2 tsp.|
|Medium dogs||up to 1 tsp.|
|large dogs||up to 2 tsp.|
|larger animals||2-4 tsp.|
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (approx. 5 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: approx. 91|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Pure Methyl Sulfonyl Methane||5000 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|