Flying Basset, Organics, Moisturizing Conditioner for Dogs and Cats, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Coat Support
- Natural Treatments for Dogs and Cats
The Flying Bassett Moisturizing Conditioner will leave your furry friend with a shining coat, smelling fresh and without any residue. This non-toxic, mild cleansing formulation is a favorite for groomers and pet owners alike. Try this Conditioner and feel how soft and fresh your pet can be!! Our Moisturizing Conditioner is so mild that it will not cause skin, eye or ear irritation, skin dryness or knotted coat. Can be used on all types of coats.
Brush your pet's coat before applying Flying Basset Conditioner. You may apply without washing, but do not rinse out. Use just enough to give desired look.
For Best Results: Wash with Flying Basset Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly. Apply Flying Basset Conditioner liberally at base of coat, working the formula out to entire length of hair. The amount used will vary depending on the volume and length of hair. A wet, glossy look will appear until hair and skin absorbs formula. After fully absorbed, hair looks and feels silky. Reapply as condition of hair indicates. This non-greasy formula can be used to condition the entire body of your pet.
Keep out of eyes and mucous membranes.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: Liberal Amount|
|Proprietary Blend: Water, capric triglyceride, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, panthenol, lanolin, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium chloride, natural fragrance|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3083807 on Oct 29, 2011
Nice smell, I liked it
Posted by astukss on May 16, 2012
Perfectly moisturizes my dog's hair.