Foille, Medicated First Aid Ointment, 1 oz (28 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Foille4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: FOI-00302
- UPC Code: 041388003023
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 5.2 x 1.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
- External Analgesic/Antiseptic
Fast, Soothing Relief of Pain Due To:
- Cuts & Scraps
- Minor Burns
- Insect Bites
For the temporary relief of pain due to scrapes, cuts, minor burns, sunburn, non-poisonous insect bites, and minor skin irritation. Foille First Aid Ointment stops pain on contact and lets you resume normal activities right away. Foille has a medicated oil-based formula that helps heal and prevent infection.
- For the temporary relief of pain associated with burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations.
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Clean the affected area.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
|Benzocaine 5.0% (w/w)||External Analgesic|
|Chloroxylenol 0.1% (w/w)||Antiseptic|
|Inactive Ingredients: beeswax, benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, calcium hydroxide, ceresin, eugenol, hydrogenated vegetable oil, maleic anhydride, mono- and di-glycerides, PEG-32, purified water, sodium borate, sodium lauryl sulfate, zea mays (corn) oil.|
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious bums, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avoid contact with clothing. Foille may stain certain fabrics.
iHerb Customer Reviews
good ointment, seems to help in healing
I had a little kitchen accident three months ago with my coffee moka, causing second degree burns over 2/3 of my stomach. It took me some time to rush to the emergency room as I had no ice or ointment at home. I've had similar clumsy accidents in the past and with no scars as always used to have Foille at home. Now it's back in my cabinet and hopefully will not need to use it ever again :)