Foille, Medicated First Aid Ointment, 1 oz (28 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs (0.05kg)
- Product Code: FOI-00302
- UPC Code: 041388003023
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 5.2 x 1.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- External Analgesic/Antiseptic
Fast, Soothing Relief of Pain Due To:
- Cuts & Scraps
- Minor Burns
- Insect Bites
For the temporary relief of pain due to scrapes, cuts, minor burns, sunburn, non-poisonous insect bites, and minor skin irritation. Foille First Aid Ointment stops pain on contact and lets you resume normal activities right away. Foille has a medicated oil-based formula that helps heal and prevent infection.
- For the temporary relief of pain associated with burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations.
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Clean the affected area.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
|Benzocaine 5.0% (w/w)||External Analgesic|
|Chloroxylenol 0.1% (w/w)||Antiseptic|
|Inactive Ingredients: beeswax, benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, calcium hydroxide, ceresin, eugenol, hydrogenated vegetable oil, maleic anhydride, mono- and di-glycerides, PEG-32, purified water, sodium borate, sodium lauryl sulfate, zea mays (corn) oil.|
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious bums, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avoid contact with clothing. Foille may stain certain fabrics.