Food For Life, The Original Ezekiel 4:9, Sprouted Grain Pasta, Spaghetti, 454 g
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- The Next Level of Whole Grains
- Bursting With Nutrients
- Kosher Parve
- Complete Protein Pasta
- 100% Organic
- High in Fiber
- 100% Whole Grain- 16 g or More Per Serving
- Diabetic Friendly
- Low Glycemic- Certified by The Glycemic Research Institute
- Diabetic Friendly
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- A Quality Product of The USA
As described in The Holy Scripture Verse, Ezekiel 4:9
"Take also unto thee Wheat and Barley and Beans and Lentils and Millet and Spelt and put them in one vessel and make bread of it..."
Taking Whole Grains To A Whole New Level
Whole grains are great. Sprouted grains are even better. That's because sprouting is the only way to release all of the vital nutrients in whole grains.
Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Pasta is high in protein & fiber, low in carbohydrates and contains no sugar. Unlike other pastas, ours is a naturally low glycemic food making it ideal for diabetics and anybody wishing to maintain a healthy weight.
What is sprouting? More than 60 years ago, Food For Life developed an exclusive process whereby we optimize nutrition by first germinating organic grains is pure filtered water. This activates beneficial enzymes, which causes sprouting and releases nutrients that would otherwise lay dormant. The result is a unique and delicious pasta that is literally bursting with nutrients.
Inspired by The Holy Scripture Verse Ezekiel 4:9 we discovered that when these six grains and legumes are sprouted and combined, a wonderful thing happens: a complete protein is created that approximates the high levels found in protein sources such as milk and eggs.
So thanks to sprouting, Food For Life is the only pasta with all of these nutritional advantages. Here's one more benefit you'll love: it cooks in half the time as regular pasta. Enjoy!
Quick & Easy- Cooks in Half the Time*
- Bring 4 liters of water to a boil. Add pasta and add 2 Tbs. extra olive oil and sea salt to taste.
- Cook 4-5 minutes being careful not to overcook.
- Rinse in cool water, drain, and serve immediately. Add 2 Tbs. organic extra virgin olive oil to reduce sticking. It is normal for Ezekiel 4:9 sprouted grain pasta to color the water slightly.
*Compared to regular pasta.
Organic sprouted whole grain wheat, organic sprouted whole grain barley, organic sprouted whole grain millet, organic sprouted whole lentils, organic sprouted whole soybeans, organic sprouted whole grain spelt.
This product is processed and packaged in a facility that also processes tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||27%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|