Food Should Taste Good, All Natural Chips, Jalapeño, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Tortilla Chips (it's a cracker, too!)
- Made with Diced Jalapeño Peppers & Crushed Red Peppers
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Vegan
- Cholesterol Free
- Good Source of Fiber
- No Trans Fat
- No MSG
- Excellent Source of Whole Grains
- Low Sodium
- Not Genetically Modified
- All Natural
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
I love food. I've been working in restaurants and grocery stores my whole life, and if I've learned anything, it's that food tastes best when it's made with real ingredients. That's why I started my own company, dedicated to making wholesome, healthy snacks. As for the name, Food Should Taste Good, it kind of wrote itself.
Founder, Food Should Taste Good, Inc.
Our Jalapeño Recipe:
Enjoy the savory jalapeño spiciness and crushed red pepper flavor of these chips.
Jalapeño chips are delicious alone or with:
- Extra Sharp Cheddar
- Corn & Black Bean Salad
- Goat Cheese
Stone ground corn, high oleic sunflower oil and/or safflower oil, jalapeño peppers, corn bran, beet powder, sea salt, crushed red peppers
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g/about 12 chips)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4