FoodScience, Aangamik DMG, 125 mg, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Where Science and Nature Come Together
- A Dietary Supplement to Support Endurance and Immune System Function
- Pure N,N-Dimethylglycine
- No Excipients, No Binders
- Supports Immune System
- Supports Cardiovascular Function
- Supports Glucose Metabolism
- Energy Enhancing
- Supports Brain Function and Mental Acuity
- Improves Athletic Performance
- Promotes Oxygen Utilization
- Reduces Lactic Acid Buildup During Workouts
We pledge total truth in labeling. Our family of products contain only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed.
As a dietary supplement, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Do not refrigerate or freeze.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Taking this sublingual DMG has made a wonderful difference to my life. I am able to be more mobile without suffering terrible crashes afterwards. I have had CFS and MCS for over 5 years. This is one of the best results I have had.
This nutrient has helped my son tremendously from the very first day! Less agitation, listening better, more focused, no meltdowns, and doing homework! He has been on it for 2 weeks now. I cannot say enough good about this product for autistic children!
Posted by Reviewer1694950 on May 28, 2015
But its hard on the body make sure you really need this
Posted by 5534960857037143939 on Sep 07, 2013
Excellent relief dizziness and light-headedness while recovering from meningitis
Works for me
Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012
One of the few things that has actually done anything beneficial to aid my CFS. I find it gives me extra energy and makes me feel more alert and less moody. I like FoodScience products and this is no exception.
Posted by Reviewer1870783 on Jan 09, 2011
This product seems to help ease my arthritis pain so I continue to use it.