FoodScience, Aller-DMG, 60 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Where Science and Nature Come Together
- A Dietary Supplement to Support Respiratory, Nasal and Skin Health
We pledge total truth in labeling. Our family of products contain only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed.
Aller-DMG contains our DMG (N,N-Dimethylglycine) to support the proper function of the Immune & Respiratory systems along with Quercetin Chalcone, Perilla & Grape Seed Extracts to support a healthy histamine response. We've also added buffered Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) as an antioxidant. No other formula on the market contains all of these well-researched nutrients into one great formula.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet, 2 to 3 times daily between meals.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
To obtain product information or report a serious adverse event, call 1-800-874-9444.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||250 mg||417%|
|Bromelain (600 GDU/g)||250 mg||*|
|N-acetyl Cysteine||200 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract |
|150 mg |
|N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl||100 mg||*|
|Perilla (Perilla frutescens) Seed Extract |
Yielding: Polyphenols (3%)
Rosemarinic Acid (1.5%)
|75 mg |
|*Daily Value not established.|