FoodScience, Fibro-DMG, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Where Science and Nature Come Together
- A Dietary Supplement to Support Muscle and Immune System Functions, Proper Mood Balance and Stress Management
We pledge total truth in labeling. Our family of products contain only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed.
Fibro-DMG is an advanced nutritional supplement that combines N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) with Malic Acid, Serratiopeptidase, GABA, NADH and Magnesium. It is designed for individuals with compromised immune system and those who experience constant muscle ache and stiffness, fatigue, stress, irregular sleep patterns and mood swings.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet, 3 times daily between meals.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, carboxymethyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Servings Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (as Mg Malate)||50 mg||13%|
|Dimethylglycine HCl||300 mg||*|
|Malic Acid||200 mg||*|
|Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)||150 mg||*|
|Serratiopeptidase (120,000 Units/g)||85 mg||*|
|Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NADH)||5 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
This supplement contains several extremely valuable compounds for helping the fatigue and muscle/joint pain of fibromyalgia. I really think it has changed my life.