Frankincense & Myrrh, Sinus, Rubbing Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Breathe Easier!
- Sinus Relief
- Throat Pain
- Antibacterial & Antiviral
- Natural Plant Extracts
- Proprietary formula to reduce sinus discomfort. Based on the healing qualities of five homeopathic ingredients, with the soothing aid of 6 essential oils.
- Frankincense & Myrrh Sinus works to reduce throat pain, sinus irritation and inflammation.
- Rub in neck 2-3 times a day when sinus discomfort in present.
Frankincense & Myrrh will help you breathe easier by delivering to you soothing, topical sinus relief! The all-natural formula uses safe natural blends of homeopathic ingredients in a base of sunflower and 100% pure essential oils extract from plants to deliver superior sinus relief. This topical medicine relieves sinus issues without side effects often found with other sinus products (no drowsiness or jitters). Frankincense & Myrrh products are blended together in a FDA registered and inspected facility to provide you the high quality you've come to expect.
Uses: For sinus relief
Adults and children 2 years and older, apply 10-30 drops into palm of hand and massage onto throat and chest. Clothing should be left loose about the throat and chest to help the vapors reach the nose and mouth. Can use up to 3 times a day.
|Eucalyptus Globulus 2X||Antiviral/Nasal Decongestant|
|Geranium Maculatum 2X||Antibacterial|
|Olibanum (Frankincense) 2X||Bronchodilator/Nasal Decongestant|
|Rosmarinus Officinalis 2X||Nasal Decongestant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus oil, frankincense oil, geranium oil, myrrh oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, sunflower oil, vitamin E.|
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use by mouth, in nostrils, on wounds, or damaged skin. If pregnant, breastfeeding, or on a medication ask a health care professional before use. Stop and ask a doctor if symptoms are accompanied by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call a poison control center right away.
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects. Store at room temperature. Do not use if Tamper Evident seal around neck of bottle is broken or missing.