Special, AnneMarie Borlind, LL Regeneration, Eye Wrinkle Cream, 1.5 gm (.5 ounce) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Beauty
- For Mature Skin Over 30
- Based on Nature
- Dermatologically Tested for Efficacy and Skin Compatibility
- Cruelty Free, Without Animal Extracts
- With Organic Botanical Extracts
Firming and Smoothing
Smoothes, refreshes and noticeably revitalizes the tired eye area. Existing wrinkles and fine lines are noticeably reduced. Ideal under makeup.
Application: Apply mornings and evenings to the eye area using small, circular movements.
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesamum) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lauryl Lactate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Panthenol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Bisabolol, Acacia Dealbata Flower Wax, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterol, Phytantriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aroma (Fragrance), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carot) Root Extract, ascorbyl Palmitate, Pyridoxine Tripalmitate, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Limonene, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate.
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.
Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011
Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Jul 12, 2010
this is a very nice eye cream. It only take a very small amount and is very creamy.
Ordered a sample and it feels good on skin
Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Jul 02, 2010
-no reason for warning people form this product :-)