Special, Book, Garden of Life, Perfect Weight America, Book by Jordan Rubin, 358 Pages (Hardcover) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New York Times best-selling author Jordan Rubin with Bernard Bulwer, MD
- America - Do you know YOUR perfect weight?
- Change Your Diet - Change Your Life - Change Your World
A new of thinking....A new way of eating....A new way of living!
Jordan Rubin is on a mission to transform the health of Americas one life at a time, and today that mission starts with you.
Perfect Weight America provides a new approach to weight management that addresses your whole person: body, mind, emotions, and spirit.
This comprehensive plan will help you reach a weight that makes you look good and feel good about yourself-your perfect weight. In this groundbreaking book, Rubin will teach you how to:
- Eat for your body type, age and gender
- Maximize nutrients while reducing calories
- Eliminate toxins with the Perfect Cleanse Seasonal detoxification program
- Find great organic foods-at reasonable prices
- Incorporate a green lifestyle into your daily routine and take weight off the planet
- "Think" for your perfect weight
Introduction: The Perfect Weight America Campaign / 1
1. Globesity / 14
2. What Are You Failing For? / 31
Section I: Change Your Diet
3. Eat for Your Perfect Weight / 45
4. Drink for Your Perfect Weight / 87
5. Snack for Your Perfect Weight / 97
6. Supplement for Your Perfect Weight / 107
7. The Perfect Weight Eating Plan / 117
Section II: Change Your Life
8. Cleanse for Your Perfect Weight / 129
9. Get FIT for Your Perfect Weight / 155
10. Reduce Toxins for Your Perfect Weight / 174
11. Think for Your Perfect Weight / 181
Section III: Change Your World
12. Take Weight Off the World / 195
13. Holy Toledo! The Results Are In... / 206
14. Success Stories / 213
15. The Perfect Weight Daily Health Plan / 224
Appendix A: Perfect Recipes from Chef Carol / 296
Appendix B: Perfect Snacks from Chef Mandy / 306
Appendix C: PWA Resource Guide / 322
Notes / 335
Index / 345
Are You Living at Your Perfect Weight?
The Pew Research Center reports that Americans are twenty-nine pounds heavier than they want to be. If that number sounds like it's in your ballpark, then best-selling health author Jordan Rubin has an innovative plan just for you. When you follow the Perfect Weight America program, you'll burn unhealthy fat, experience incredible energy, cleanse built-up toxins from your body, and learn steps for simple sustainability to take weight off our planet.
Jordan Rubin debuted this successful health and wellness program in Toledo, Ohio, with remarkable results that made national news. Now the sixteen-week, four-phase Perfect Weight America plan is available to you and will teach you what foods make you hungrier and what foods keep you feeling full. You'll learn strategies to burn fat, improve you digestion, and reduce stress. You'll even be taught the best ways to "cheat" on the program.
Perfect Weight America is all about making a U-turn in your life and getting headed in the right direction. Start today, and get on the road to your perfect weight!
Published by Siloam a Strang Company
This was an easy read with lots of information on how to determine you body type and ideal weight. It had lots of information on how to eat and excersize with easy plans to follow. Andrea V., MO
GREAT WEIGHT LOSS BOOK!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015
PLEASE READ: This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!
Garden of Life
Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Mar 29, 2009
Posted by Reviewer1758875 on Jan 17, 2009
Great book for people just getting into natural food and health
Posted by Reviewer3090776 on Jan 01, 2009
Interesting book and website available