Special, Imperial Elixir, Royal Jelly 2000, 5 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- We guarantee your satisfaction with this product
- Serving Your Needs Since 1973
Royal Jelly is one of the world's most complete concentrated natural food sources for amino acids, vitamins (especially B5) and live enzymes. Imperial Elixir contains fresh Royal Jelly which is freeze-dried into powder, thus concentrating and preserving it. Connoisseurs know that Royal Jelly 2000 is one of the most potent encapsulated Royal Jelly products available.
1 capsule per day, or as desired.
Gelatin (capsule), Rice Powder and Magnesium Stearate.
Some people may have allergic reactions to bee products. Try a very small amount first.
Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per Container: 5|
|Amount Per 1 Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Freeze dried Royal Jelly powder (3:1 concentration).||667 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
Equivalent to 2000 mg liquid.
I can feel the healing effect... but in some way it feels sad to eat premium food reserved for the queen bee...
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015
This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.
Posted by Reviewer1983604 on May 26, 2010
A good energy.
Good Energy Booster
Posted by HelloItsMe on May 11, 2010
This seems to boost my energy; like it!