Special, Kaneka QH Ubiquinol, 50 mg, 40 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
By Special64 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Product Code: FRE-00127
- UPC Code: 01271001271
- Package Quantity: 40 Softgels
- Dimensions: 2 x 7 x 8 in, 0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- 10 - Day Trial
- A Champion Needs Heart...A Heart Needs Kaneka QH
- Ubiquinol Sparks 95% of Your Body's Energy Production
- Ubiquinol is Essential to Maintaining and Protecting Heart Health
- CoQ10 Must be Converted to Ubiquinol
- Kaneka QH Ubiquinol Pre-Converted CoQ10
- Sparks 95% of the Body's Energy
- Kaneka - Sustained. Natural. Energy.
- Dietary Supplement
Ubiquinol is pre-converted CoQ10, a naturally occurring substance that is crucial to the body's ability to generate energy in every cell of your body, especially those in your heart.
Kaneka QH/Ubiquinol is the Active Antioxidant form responsible for the powerful benefits associated with CoQ10.
- contributes to cardiovascular and cognitive health, increased energy and stamina, and general health and wellness
- offers powerful antioxidant benefits and actually regenerates other antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- plays vital role in generating energy to power organs such as the heart, kidney, liver and lungs
- may help compensate for the age-related reduction in the body's ability to convert CoQ10 into ubiquinol
- may help protect cells, like those in your heart, from free radical damage
As we age, the ability of our body to produce CoQ10 declines, additionally, the ability of our body to reduce or convert CoQ10 to Ubiquinol is diminished with age or oxidative stress.
Why are CoQ10 Levels important?
A growing body of research associates maintaining healthy CoQ10 levels with optimal heart, neurological and immune health. As we age, maintaining the heart and nerves becomes increasingly important. Additionally, cholesterol-lowering drugs such as statins can impact the quality of life for many.
Adults: Take four (4) softgels daily with meals as a dietary supplement or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Canola Oil, Gelatin (capsule), Diglyceryl Monooleate, Glycerin, Beeswax, Soy, Lecithin, and Caramel Color.
Free of: starch, sugar, yeast, wheat, milk products.
No preservatives, artificial flavors or synthetic colors.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place at controlled room temperature 15º - 30º C (59º - 86º F).
Tamper Resistant - Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH active form of Coenzyme Q10)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I received it as a sample and I was really surprised. One full bottle for free!. Thanks iHerb. It has the best Co-Q10 form which is more bioavailable(Ubiquinol) so that's great. However, nowadays this kind of Co-Q10 is already mixed with some mates which improve his effect. This is made only by other brands, almost only one. I use this Ubiquinol before exercise so I have more power to keep strong(yes, it really works).
original japanese Q10 supreme quality