Special, Organix South, TheraNeem, Herbal Neem Toothpaste, Original Herbal Mint Flavor, 15 Grams (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Formulated with Supercritical Extract
- Oral Care System 1
- Original Herbal
- Oral Care Formula to Support Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Discover the Power of Neem
Neem has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for oral health care. Commonly known in India as the Toothbrush tree, Neem twigs are frequently used to clean the teeth. Modern science has validated the traditional uses of Neem supporting healthy gums, and on-going research confirms its efficacy.
- No Lauryl Sulfate
- No Saccharin
- No Parabens
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Fluoride
Calcium carbonate, Sorbitol, Aqua, Glycerine, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate (derived from naturally occurring amino acid), Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba), Supercritical Extracts of Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), Clove Bud (Eugenia Caryophyllus), Neem (Azadirachta indica) Leaf and Bark, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Essential Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Spearmint (Mentha viridis) Essential Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
for some neem clean. This company is great. I use their lotion as mosquito repellent and tic repellant. Better than crazy citronella and its smell is not killer strong.
Doesn't taste too bad, but does do a good job. Teeth feel clean afterward.
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015
This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.
Posted by Revron on May 25, 2010
Great paste - neem is so good to teeth and gums. It might take a few days to get used to the taste and consistency. The drawback is the tube - the seam split after a couple of days. Highly recommended.
Herbal Neem Mint
Posted by Sprinkles on Feb 18, 2010
Works great! Cleans teeth well and leaves them feeling smooth (I find most toothpastes have trouble with leaving teeth smooth). Has a pleasant mild flavor. Expect it to have a herbal taste, only it is underlayed with extremely faint mint. We really like this toothpaste.
Works well, easy to use
Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Jan 31, 2010
Leaves my mouth feeling refreshed, and it comes out of the tube easily.