Frontera, Gourmet Mexican Salsa, Medium, Jalapeño Cilantro, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.48|
- All Natural
- Roasted Tomato + Garlic
- From the Kitchen of Chef Rick Bayless
- Handcrafted with Fresh Ingredients
- Authentic Mexico City
- Salsa That Cooks
I can still feel the first lava rock mortar I used to crush roasted garlic and jalapeños in a little Mexico City kitchen. And I can taste those ripe tomatoes, roasted over the flames, that gave those spicy aromatics the sweet breath of life. You can taste our dedication to small-batch salsa made from fresh ingredients.
Distinctive, dynamic and genuine. Naturally.
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
Salsa Baked Cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 4 ounces each: softened cream cheese and goat cheese
- 1 jar (16 oz) Frontera Jalapeño Cilantro Salsa
- Chopped fresh cilantro
Mix pumpkin seeds and cheeses in small bowl. Shape into a disk and place in an ovenproof baking dish. Top with salsa. Bake at 350º until piping hot, 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with Frontera Tortilla Chips or toasted bread. Serves 6.
Tomatoes, filtered water, tomato juice, tomato paste, jalapeños, onions, salt, garlic, cilantro, distilled white vinegar, xanthan, apple cider vinegar, calcium chloride, citric acid.
All natural. No preservatives.
No gluten ingredients used.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Love the salsa
Posted by 4627320390118248328 on Dec 29, 2016
Goes great with tortilla chips in front of the TV. Pretty good on food too.
Posted by 5366124025059277556 on Jul 10, 2016
Great salsa and worth the price!!
Love the salsa
My husband buys several of these bottles of salsa each time we order. He loves it. One broke in shipping and iherb sent us a new one no questions asked.
Posted by Herlienv on Dec 08, 2015