Frontera, Red Chile Enchilada Sauce, Mild, 8 oz (226 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Mexican Everyday
- With Roasted Tomato + Garlic
- Gourmet Seasoning from Chef Rick Bayless
Red Chile Enchilada Sauce
Like pizza and mac-n-cheese, enchiladas offer the satisfying tastes and comforting textures you always return to: tender tortillas rolled around morsels of meat or cheese, bathed with a classic sauce that tastes of sun-dried chiles, roasted garlic and spices.
Rick Bayless: Award-winning chef, author, host of Public Television's Mexico- One Plate at a Time and winner of Bravo's Top Chef Masters.
Classic Red Chile & Cheese Enchiladas
Makes 4 Enchiladas
4 corn tortillas
About 1- 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack or mild cheddar cheese
1 pouch Frontera Enchilada Sauce
- Heat oven to 400°. Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap. Microwave until steamy, about 30 seconds.
- Roll 1/4 cup cheese into each warm tortilla. Place side by side in a small baking dish or pie dish, seam-side down.
- Completely cover with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 15 minutes.
Variation: Substitute shredded cooked chicken or beef for the cheese in the filling.
Tomato (fresh tomato, roasted fresh tomato, tomato puree, calcium chloride and citric acid), water, New Mexico chile pepper, apple cider vinegar, red bell pepper, salt, onion, garlic, evaporated cane juice, spices, xanthan gum.
All natural. No preservatives. No gluten ingredients used.
Not intended for microwave use.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 8|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|