Frontier Natural Products, 3/8" Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers, 16 oz (453 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Capsicum Annuum Var Annum "Bell"
Dehydrated bell peppers are great for adding to soups, stews, marinades, sauces, and dips. You can also use dried bell peppers any time you'd use fresh.
Dehydrated bell peppers are perfect for camping mixes--add to your grains or seasoning combinations for delicious (and light in the backpack) fare.
To rehydrate bell peppers before adding to dishes in which they won't be soaking in liquid--like omelets, beans, wraps, salads, and stir fries, simply soak one part peppers in two parts cold water for about an hour. To substitute for fresh peppers in a recipe, use about 1 Tablespoon dried sweet red pepper for about 3 tablespoons chopped bell peppers.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (10.0 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||2|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|