Frontier Natural Products, All-Purpose Seasoning, 16 oz (453 g)13 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
1.4 lbs (0.64 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-00365
- UPC Code: 089836003652
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
- Dimensions: 11.7 x 8.1 x 1.5 in, 1 lbs (0.45 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
You'll never miss the salt with All-Purpose Seasoning on hand. Use it to transform any savory dish from ordinary to delectable--while cooking or at the table.
Not sure what spice goes with tonight's dinner vegetable? Too busy to measure bits of this and that spice for your stir fry or casserole? All-Purpose Seasoning is the solution. No one spice overwhelms this salt-free blend of balanced flavors, developed to complement any savory dish.
Rub or sprinkle on meats and poultry, fish, seafood, or tofu before or after cooking
- Add to soups, stews, and gravies.
- Use to enliven everyday casseroles.
- Sprinkle on deviled eggs, salads (green and side alike), and baked potatoes with shredded cheese, veggies, and sour cream.
- Mix into beef or veggie burger recipes, meatloaf and bean or nut loaf.
- Add to coatings for breading meats, fish, veggies, and soy products.
- Use to top focaccia bread before baking
- Add to oil and vinegar for an instant dressing
- Combine with soy sauce, olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a rich marinade.
- Stir into a cream base (like mayo and sour cream) for an instant dip.
- Keep a shaker full at the table for those who want added spice or who are trying to eliminate or cut back their salt intake.
- Blend one tablespoon All-Purpose Seasoning with softened butter or margarine for a delicious flavored butter. Serve with bread or on steamed vegetables or fish.
Onion, parsley, basil, lemon peel, thyme, garlic, celery, red bell pepper, citric acid, freeze—dried whole lemon powder.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very happy to find your product. Have been looking all over for this combination of herbal seasoning! Thank you so much for your prompt service also. Five stars to you!
This is good! i use it almost everywhere! My Salad dressing, my cream cheese, my chicken fillet, my salmon and even my ketchup!