Frontier Natural Products, All-Purpose Seasoning, With Citrus and Aromatic Herbs, 1.20 oz (34 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- We're A Member-Owned CO-OP
- Responsible to People and Planet
*ETO (ethylene oxide) is a sterilization chemical commonly used in the spice industry, but never by Frontier Co-op.
Onion, parsley, basil, lemon peel, thyme, garlic, celery seed, red bell pepper, citric acid, lemon powder (lemon, silicon dioxide).
Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: Act today and grab this low calorie substitute NOW! (:
awesome! mild, pleasant taste. I put it on fish, chicken, egg whites, vegetables, soups etc. love that it's salt free
Nice but not very strong.
Posted by 4818940035322598004 on May 10, 2016
This could do with packing a bit more of a punch. I have to use quite a bit to get any flavour.
Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 21, 2015
Very fresh flavour taste. Good with scrambled eggs, salads, chicken. I love this seasoning with steamed cauliflower and broccoli. Try it.
Posted by 5576056541230209247 on Jan 12, 2015
Great option for salt free diets
Posted by 5075200865778931261 on Oct 21, 2014
This is good, but I think I like the 21-Seasoning Salute from Trader Joe's better. I do trust Frontier's quality, however.