- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Other Natural Flavors
Add by the dash to candy, pudding and cookie recipes, icings, coffee, hot chocolate and milk shakes.
Glycerine, natural flavors (contains milk), canola oil, polysorbate 80.
By appearance and consistency similar to French vanilla extract. Particularly well in thelow-fat recipes cold desserts, because that gives a creamy flavor
I don't know why but it totally feels too chemical-ish. Somehow taste a bit like cough syrup. I could only get a hint of the butterscotch smell.. Not very recommended.
Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015
Gives a lovely butterscotch smell. Used it in muffins. a little goes a long way.
Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2014
HELP flavoring DESSERTS, PASTRY, CAKES
Posted by 5121474680564519821 on Jul 31, 2014
I bought this to add some flavor to my morning oats because I was getting a little bored with my usual almond and/or vanilla with cinnamon flavors. However, this has too strong of a taste for my preference - a little goes a long way! This would probably work fine for baking in cookies or something, but not so much for oatmeal. I also didn't quite love the taste of it in general, it doesn't taste like the butterscotch I'm used to (butterscotch chips); it seems quite heavy, in my opinion. I will not be repurchasing.
Posted by 5685968804162508502 on Jun 06, 2014
I think I just need to experiment with this one a little more