This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Frontier Natural Products, Cajun Seasoning, 16 oz (453 g)5 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.3 lbs (0.59 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-00280
- UPC Code: 089836002808
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 8 x 8.2 in, 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.00
Ordinary soups, grains, beans, and meats become extraordinary southern delicacies with a liberal sprinkling of Cajun Seasoning. This blend can be used while cooking or after serving, at the table.
- For true Louisiana flavor, add this saucy blend to rice, beans, meat and seafood.
- Stir it into soups or stews, or sprinkle it on foods before grilling or broiling.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats and poultry, fish, tofu, or tempeh, then cook.
- Combine with oil or melted butter and brush on meats, poultry, fish, seafood, tofu, or tempeh before grilling or broiling.
- Turn half way through cooking and brush again.
- Sprinkle on meats, poultry, fish, seafood, or tofu at the table.
- Add to chili and bean soup recipes, seafood gumbos
- Include in beef burgers and soy or veggie burgers.
- Add to simple baked beans.
- Add to cooked grains for a robust main dish, or to quesadillas for a tempting appetizer.
- Add to dry ingredients when making cornbread.
- Add to vinaigrette dressings, mustards, and mayo.
- Mix into side salads--chicken, shrimp, slaw, sweet potato, pasta, egg, or crab, for example.
- Add to deviled eggs, or other egg dishes.
- Stir Cajun Seasoning into your favorite tomato sauce. Use for dipping seafood.
Paprika, dehydrated onion, dehydrated garlic, marjoram, thyme, fennel, cumin, red pepper (cayenne).
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.6 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love love love this spice blend, I sprinkle it everywhere - from eggs to broccoli, to sardines. I was buying the small bottle and I finally discovered that it comes in a big package as well! Very economical! Very happy! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
I bought this trying to duplicate another brand of Cajun Seasoning that had MSG in it, which I don't want to eat. This is free of it, but doesn't have quite the punch that the other companies does (Atlantic Spice Company, if it's allowed to say). I add some cayenne and it's better, but I am still experimenting with what else it needs to be like the other in taste. I would most likely buy this again, at any rate. It's a lot of flavour for the money.