Frontier Natural Products, Cajun Seasoning, 16 oz (453 g)
Ordinary soups, grains, beans, and meats become extraordinary southern delicacies with a liberal sprinkling of Cajun Seasoning. This blend can be used while cooking or after serving, at the table.
- For true Louisiana flavor, add this saucy blend to rice, beans, meat and seafood.
- Stir it into soups or stews, or sprinkle it on foods before grilling or broiling.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats and poultry, fish, tofu, or tempeh, then cook.
- Combine with oil or melted butter and brush on meats, poultry, fish, seafood, tofu, or tempeh before grilling or broiling.
- Turn half way through cooking and brush again.
- Sprinkle on meats, poultry, fish, seafood, or tofu at the table.
- Add to chili and bean soup recipes, seafood gumbos
- Include in beef burgers and soy or veggie burgers.
- Add to simple baked beans.
- Add to cooked grains for a robust main dish, or to quesadillas for a tempting appetizer.
- Add to dry ingredients when making cornbread.
- Add to vinaigrette dressings, mustards, and mayo.
- Mix into side salads--chicken, shrimp, slaw, sweet potato, pasta, egg, or crab, for example.
- Add to deviled eggs, or other egg dishes.
- Stir Cajun Seasoning into your favorite tomato sauce. Use for dipping seafood.
Paprika, dehydrated onion, dehydrated garlic, marjoram, thyme, fennel, cumin, red pepper (cayenne).
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.6 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|