Frontier Natural Products, Celery Seed, Whole, 1.83 oz (52 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Fruit of the Celery Plant
We're a Member-Owned Co-Op.
Resposible to people and planet.
You can feel good about the superior flavor of Frontier seasonings. We look to growers who share our commitment to quality, sustainability, and ethical trade.
*ETO (ethylene oxide) is a sterilization chemical commonly used in the spice industry, but never by Frontier Co-op.
For that indispensable celery flavor and a bit of texture, add whole celery seeds to sauces, dressings, dips, deli salads and marinades. Also try it in breads and tomato juice.
This celery seed has an excellent flavor. Since getting this spice, have been sprinkling it abundantly into most foods before cooking them, such as rice and beans. This food is not certified organic, the source countries are all outside the USA, and pesticide and other contamination is absolutely possible. Down graded because of this. Will buy the organic bulk pack of celery seed as a refill, though much more expensive.