Frontier Natural Products, Certified Organic Curry Powder, 16 oz (453 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.01|
- Natural Products
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
In India, curry powder is almost always made on-the-spot with a unique blend of spices the cook chooses. You can do the same, when inspired and time permits. Or you can also rely on one of these Curry Powders to create authentic Indian fare any time.
- Add to meat and vegetable stews.
- Use to flavor steamed or sautéed vegetables.
- Use to flavor stir-fries.
- Rub in or sprinkle on chicken, lamb or seafood before grilling or broiling.
- Add to rice or any grain dish.
- Use in raitas or dipping sauces.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Add to potato and pasta salads.
- Use to create marinades for fish, meat, poultry, seafood, and tofu.
- Stir a pinch or two of Curry Powder into your tuna or tofu salad.
Organic coriander, organic turmeric, organic mustard, organic cumin, organic fenugreek, organic paprika, organic cayenne, organic cardamom, organic nutmeg, organic cinnamon, organic cloves.
It makes me happy to make food
Posted by SteeleBlue on Aug 02, 2016
This is a wonderfully balanced curry powder that is organic and flavorful. I use it in soups, sauces and in my asian cooking. It's extremely balanced and salt free. Amazing fresh and fragrant recipe. Try it in your favorite recipes, it's amazing.
Posted by 5674570190821847897 on Jul 02, 2016
Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 09, 2016
This is a great curry blend
Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015
This is amazing curry. Get a bag, it's cheap and organic. Dump it on everything you cook. You're welcome.