Frontier Natural Products, Certified Organic Curry Powder, 16 oz (453 g)39 Reviews
Expiration Date: Dec 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.59 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-02650
- UPC Code: 089836026507
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 8.8 x 10 in, 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Natural Products
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
In India, curry powder is almost always made on-the-spot with a unique blend of spices the cook chooses. You can do the same, when inspired and time permits. Or you can also rely on one of these Curry Powders to create authentic Indian fare any time.
- Add to meat and vegetable stews.
- Use to flavor steamed or sautéed vegetables.
- Use to flavor stir-fries.
- Rub in or sprinkle on chicken, lamb or seafood before grilling or broiling.
- Add to rice or any grain dish.
- Use in raitas or dipping sauces.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Add to potato and pasta salads.
- Use to create marinades for fish, meat, poultry, seafood, and tofu.
- Stir a pinch or two of Curry Powder into your tuna or tofu salad.
Organic coriander, organic turmeric, organic mustard, organic cumin, organic fenugreek, organic paprika, organic cayenne, organic cardamom, organic nutmeg, organic cinnamon, organic cloves.
iHerb Customer Reviews
It makes me happy to make food
Thank you for a organic curry powder that has no black pepper since I am allergic to it. It is plenty hot from the mustard and cayenne pepper. Delicious, I have become a curry addict!