- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- With Other Natural Flavors
- We're a Member-Owned CO-OP
- Responsible to People and Planet
*Contains less than 0.5% alcohol by volume.
Sunflower oil, natural flavors, dried coconut.
I use it in desserts a lot, in yogurt too. It's very nice but, being only, doesn't melt completely in liquids.
What I like about frontier flavours is that they are natural tasting. This means that sometimes you'll need to use a bit more if you want a strong flavour, but generally I like that it adds a bit of flavour without a strong artificial aftertaste. Rare to find here in Australia, as our main brand of flavour extracts taste quite artificial. I would definitely recommend this.
Posted by 5219571874473907893 on Nov 24, 2016
not sweet enough
Posted by Reviewer1858750 on Dec 12, 2015
Maybe these flavorings aren't supposed to be sweet, but I wanted something sweet. They could add stevia to this to improve sweetness. The taste wasn't so good. The strawberry and raspberry are the best of their flavors, but still not sweet enough.
Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2014
HELP flavoring DESSERTS, PASTRY, CAKES
It's actually a pure sunflower oil
Posted by Reviewer1321093 on Jul 10, 2013
I was very disappointed when I received this flavor. I saw a lot of positive reviews and wanted to give a try but this flavor is actually a pure sunflower oil with coconut aroma! why don't you just use pure coconut oil that is much healthier than this strange mix?... and it tastes like sunflower oil indeed :(