Categories Food, Groceries Spice & Seasoning Curry
Categories Food, Groceries Spice & Seasoning
Frontier Natural Products, Curry Powder, 16 oz (453 g)
In India, curry powder is almost always made on-the-spot with a unique blend of spices the cook chooses. You can do the same, when inspired and time permits. Or you can also rely on one of these Curry Powders to create authentic Indian fare any time.
- Add to meat and vegetable stews.
- Use to flavor steamed or sautéed vegetables.
- Use to flavor stir-fries.
- Rub in or sprinkle on chicken, lamb or seafood before grilling or broiling.
- Add to rice or any grain dish.
- Use in raitas or dipping sauces.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Add to potato and pasta salads.
- Use to create marinades for fish, meat, poultry, seafood, and tofu.
- Stir a pinch or two of Curry Powder into your tuna or tofu salad.
Turmeric, paprika (may contain silicon dioxide, an anti-caking agent), fenugreek, coriander, black pepper, cumin, ginger, celery seed, cloves, carway, cayenne.