Frontier Natural Products, Curry Powder, Salt-Free Blend, 2.19 oz (62 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Freshness Dated
In India, curry powder is almost always made on-the-spot with a unique blend of spices the cook chooses. You can do the same, when inspired and time permits.
- Add to meat and vegetable stews.
- Use to flavor steamed or sautéed vegetables.
- Use to flavor stir-fries.
- Rub in or sprinkle on chicken, lamb or seafood before grilling or broiling.
- Add to rice or any grain dish.
- Use in raitas or dipping sauces.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Add to potato and pasta salads.
- Use to create marinades for fish, meat, poultry, seafood, and tofu.
- Stir a pinch or two of Curry Powder into your tuna or tofu salad.
Turmeric, paprika (may contain silicon dioxide), fenugreek, coriander, black pepper, cumin, ginger, celery seed, cloves, caraway, cayenne.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.7 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 89|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calories diet.