This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Frontier Natural Products, Curry Powder, Salt-Free Blend, 2.19 oz (62 g)5 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-18338
- UPC Code: 089836183385
- Package Quantity: 2.19 oz (62 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 4.3 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Freshness Dated
In India, curry powder is almost always made on-the-spot with a unique blend of spices the cook chooses. You can do the same, when inspired and time permits.
- Add to meat and vegetable stews.
- Use to flavor steamed or sautéed vegetables.
- Use to flavor stir-fries.
- Rub in or sprinkle on chicken, lamb or seafood before grilling or broiling.
- Add to rice or any grain dish.
- Use in raitas or dipping sauces.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Add to potato and pasta salads.
- Use to create marinades for fish, meat, poultry, seafood, and tofu.
- Stir a pinch or two of Curry Powder into your tuna or tofu salad.
Turmeric, paprika (may contain silicon dioxide), fenugreek, coriander, black pepper, cumin, ginger, celery seed, cloves, caraway, cayenne.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.7 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 89|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calories diet.