Frontier Natural Products, Curry Powder, Salt-Free Blend, 2.19 oz (62 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Freshness Dated
In India, curry powder is almost always made on-the-spot with a unique blend of spices the cook chooses. You can do the same, when inspired and time permits.
- Add to meat and vegetable stews.
- Use to flavor steamed or sautéed vegetables.
- Use to flavor stir-fries.
- Rub in or sprinkle on chicken, lamb or seafood before grilling or broiling.
- Add to rice or any grain dish.
- Use in raitas or dipping sauces.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Add to potato and pasta salads.
- Use to create marinades for fish, meat, poultry, seafood, and tofu.
- Stir a pinch or two of Curry Powder into your tuna or tofu salad.
Turmeric, paprika (may contain silicon dioxide), fenugreek, coriander, black pepper, cumin, ginger, celery seed, cloves, caraway, cayenne.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.7 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 89|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calories diet.