Frontier Natural Products, Cut & Sifted Imported Basil Leaf, Sweet, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.42|
- Ocimum Basilicum
A lovely member of the mint family with a mildly peppery taste, a hint of clove and mint, basil is at the same time spicy and sweet, warm and fresh.
Basil is a customary seasoning in tomato-based sauces, juices, and pesto. It blends well with oregano for pizza sauce, and with other seasonings, especially lemon, garlic, and thyme.
- Try basil with fish, poultry, beans, pasta, rice, eggs, and vegetables like zucchini, eggplant, potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, and spinach.
- Use it in soups, stews, vinegars, and salad dressings (or sprinkle it directly on salads).