Frontier Natural Products, Cut & Sifted Senna Leaf, 16 oz (453 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Cassia Angustifolia
- Herbal Supplement
Senna is native to tropical Africa and cultivated in Egypt, the Sudan and elsewhere. People in northern Africa and southwestern Asia have used senna to support healthy bowel function for centuries.
Supports healthy bowel function
To use as a tea, pour 1 cup boiling water over 1/2 tsp of herb, cover and steep 3-5 minutes.
Do not use this product if you have abdominal pain or diarrhea. Consult a health care provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Discontinue use in the event of diarrhea or watery stools. Do not exceed recommended dose. Not for long-term use.
|Serving Size: 1/2 tsp|
|Servings: About 1245|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C||2 mg||3%|
|Senna, cut (leaf)||364 mg||**|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.