Frontier Natural Products, Fair Trade Vanilla Extract, Farm Grown , 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fair Trade Certified by TransFair USA
This Fair Trade Certified extra-rich and creamy vanilla extract is the product of premium vanilla beans grown in Southern India by small farmers who are committed to sustainable agriculture.
There's nothing plain about this vanilla. Pure. Organic. Exotic. Anyone who calls our vanilla "plain" just doesn't know beans.This extra-rich and creamy vanilla is perfect for baking and bears social benefits that make it all the more sweet.
1 cup fresh or frozen fruit (cherries or blueberries work well)
1 tablespoon psyllium seed husk powder
1/3 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Mix ingredients well in a blender. Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour to gel.
Water, alcohol, fair trade certified vanilla bean extractives
Posted by Reviewer2789423 on Dec 03, 2012
mnogo slab aromat da ne kaja dori nikakyv
Posted by 5224884964695842403 on Aug 23, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2319570 on Dec 15, 2011
Posted by Reviewer3095009 on Oct 07, 2011
I have to say that I was a little disappointed by this product. It has such a strong taste of alcohol and I couldn't really taste the vanilla.