- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Freshness Dated
This traditional French blend of aromatic herbs contains savory, thyme, rosemary, basil, tarragon and lavender flowers. For a taste of the Mediterranean, include a splash of this flavorful blend in dips and dressings, soups and salads, sides and entrees.
Add early-on in cooking, to allow the flavors to meld--and the scent to linger. It's distinctive without being overpowering, so you'll find it enhances a wide variety of foods.
- Add to cream and vegetable soups and stews.
- Use to make marinades for meat, poultry, fish, seafood, tofu and tempeh.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a house vinaigrette.
- Add to fruit salad
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, or tofu before grilling, broiling, baking, or frying.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting or after baking.
- Add to cooked pasta, with a little olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle on cooked grains, such as rice and millet.
- Use to flavor butter or margarine, then spread on bread or steamed vegetables.
- Use as a topping for focaccia or toasted breads.
- Combine with basic cream base (softened cream cheese/yogurt/mayo/sour cream) for a delicious dip.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Toss in a large bowl with olive oil, Herbs de Provence, salt (optional) and black pepper. Spread on cookie sheet and bake about 25-30 minutes, until lightly browned.
Savory, thyme, rosemary, basil, tarragon, lavender flowers.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.3 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 80|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
She is so aromatic and delicious that no words))) I'm a fan of all the bitter flavor, so my favorite seasoning for meat before that was - with sage. In the seasoning of the included lavender. And this, along with other components, provides an unparalleled taste and aroma.
Posted by 4819029132872986585 on Jul 08, 2016
So fragrant. I like to crush this with my fingers as I'm adding it onto the food and it almost smells like perfume.
Posted by 4735374239434955066 on May 21, 2016
My bottle is half gone already and I need to reorder. It's like Italian herbs with a kick of lavender- useful for so many dishes. We've added it to pasta salad, pizza sauce, put on top of rolls with butter and it could be used with oil as a bread dip. We've grilled meats and veggies with it.
Posted by 5563996035167001097 on May 06, 2016
I love this product it adds so much flavour to my dishes.
Posted by SpeakOut on Jan 09, 2016
Amazing smell and taste. I have used with vegetable salad, pasta, shrimp and pizza. I love this blend.