Frontier Natural Products, Herbes De Provence, Seasoning Blend, 0.85 oz (24 g)15 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-18442
- UPC Code: 089836184429
- Package Quantity: 0.85 oz (24 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 4.2 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Freshness Dated
This traditional French blend of aromatic herbs contains savory, thyme, rosemary, basil, tarragon and lavender flowers. For a taste of the Mediterranean, include a splash of this flavorful blend in dips and dressings, soups and salads, sides and entrees.
Add early-on in cooking, to allow the flavors to meld--and the scent to linger. It's distinctive without being overpowering, so you'll find it enhances a wide variety of foods.
- Add to cream and vegetable soups and stews.
- Use to make marinades for meat, poultry, fish, seafood, tofu and tempeh.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a house vinaigrette.
- Add to fruit salad
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, or tofu before grilling, broiling, baking, or frying.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting or after baking.
- Add to cooked pasta, with a little olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle on cooked grains, such as rice and millet.
- Use to flavor butter or margarine, then spread on bread or steamed vegetables.
- Use as a topping for focaccia or toasted breads.
- Combine with basic cream base (softened cream cheese/yogurt/mayo/sour cream) for a delicious dip.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Toss in a large bowl with olive oil, Herbs de Provence, salt (optional) and black pepper. Spread on cookie sheet and bake about 25-30 minutes, until lightly browned.
Savory, thyme, rosemary, basil, tarragon, lavender flowers.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.3 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 80|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Improved 1000 times my chicken marinades
She is so aromatic and delicious that no words))) I'm a fan of all the bitter flavor, so my favorite seasoning for meat before that was - with sage. In the seasoning of the included lavender. And this, along with other components, provides an unparalleled taste and aroma.