Frontier Natural Products, Lemon Pepper, 16 oz (453 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
This combo of culinary favorites complements fresh and cooked dishes, at the stove and at the table. Zesty lemon and lively pepper perk up every savory dish. Here they are--along with onion and garlic--in one convenient blend.
Seasons meat, fish, beans, grains, vegetables and sauces.
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, seafood or tofu before grilling or broiling.
- Add to mashed or baked potatoes.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Use for marinades for fish, poultry, tofu, meats, seafood, and vegetables.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffing for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Use to make herb butter; simply add to softened butter or margarine.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or other toasted breads.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired).
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Toss cooked linguine with olive oil, pine nuts, and lemon pepper to taste. (Use just enough olive oil to lightly coat the pasta, toss in a handful of pine nuts and lemon pepper to taste.).
Lemon peel, black pepper, freeze-dried whole lemon, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, citric acid.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.8 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|