Categories Food, Groceries Certified Organic Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Baking Aids
Frontier Natural Products, Organic, Apple Pie Spice, Salt-Free Blend, 1.69 oz (48 g)
- USDA Organic
- Freshness Dated
- Certified Organic by QAI
Common Name: Apple pie spice
Your apple pie will be worthy of a state-fair ribbon when seasoned with this rich, aromatic blend. Use it in other dishes, too -- just about any recipe that calls for cinnamon and/or nutmeg, in fact.
- Add to puddings, fruit crisps, cobblers or cakes.
- Add to puddings (especially tapioca and rice) and custards. Include in any fruit dish--pies, fruit crisps, compotes, and cobblers.
- Add to batter for cookies, cakes, quick breads, muffins, cinnamon rolls.
- Add to granola or muesli recipes.
- Add to batter for waffles and pancakes.
- Use in place of cinnamon when making cinnamon toast.
- For a special treat, try adding Apple Pie & Dessert Spice to the egg batter for French toast, or combine it with powdered sugar for sprinkling over the French toast before serving.
Organic cinnamon, organic fenugreek, organic lemon peel, organic ginger, organic cloves, organic nutmeg
|Serving Size: 1/4 (0.6 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|