Frontier Natural Products, Organic, Apple Pie Spice, Salt-Free Blend, 1.69 oz (48 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- USDA Organic
- Freshness Dated
- Certified Organic by QAI
Common Name: Apple pie spice
Your apple pie will be worthy of a state-fair ribbon when seasoned with this rich, aromatic blend. Use it in other dishes, too -- just about any recipe that calls for cinnamon and/or nutmeg, in fact.
- Add to puddings, fruit crisps, cobblers or cakes.
- Add to puddings (especially tapioca and rice) and custards. Include in any fruit dish--pies, fruit crisps, compotes, and cobblers.
- Add to batter for cookies, cakes, quick breads, muffins, cinnamon rolls.
- Add to granola or muesli recipes.
- Add to batter for waffles and pancakes.
- Use in place of cinnamon when making cinnamon toast.
- For a special treat, try adding Apple Pie & Dessert Spice to the egg batter for French toast, or combine it with powdered sugar for sprinkling over the French toast before serving.
Organic cinnamon, organic fenugreek, organic lemon peel, organic ginger, organic cloves, organic nutmeg
|Serving Size: 1/4 (0.6 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This is a nice blend of cinammon, nutmeg, and ginger, 3 anti-inflammatory herbs that also happen to taste great in drinks or in baked goods. You can also use this product in ciders, pancakes, waffles, or cookies. It's a nice, warming blend that works in many different recipes.
This tasted just like cinnamon blended with curry. I was hoping for a sweeter, and more exciting taste. It's eatable, but I will not buy again.
Posted by 5406565520609656119 on Sep 15, 2016
Posted by 5632819558525001874 on Aug 19, 2016
Absolutely love using this product, the taste is amazing and it fills the house with scrumptious fragrance when I'm baking an apple pie. Highly recommended!
Posted by 5402891136528577949 on Aug 17, 2016
I use it almost in any dessert i make.
Posted by Reviewer3357040 on Aug 02, 2016
We eat many apples and fruit dishes. I prefer this apple pie spice to any grocery store brand, because of the excellent taste and good price. Great that it's organic too--- One of our favorites.