Frontier Natural Products, Organic, Apple Pie Spice, Salt-Free Blend, 1.69 oz (48 g)106 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-18987
- UPC Code: 089836189875
- Package Quantity: 1.69 oz (48 g)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.9 x 4.2 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- USDA Organic
- Freshness Dated
- Certified Organic by QAI
Common Name: Apple pie spice
Your apple pie will be worthy of a state-fair ribbon when seasoned with this rich, aromatic blend. Use it in other dishes, too -- just about any recipe that calls for cinnamon and/or nutmeg, in fact.
- Add to puddings, fruit crisps, cobblers or cakes.
- Add to puddings (especially tapioca and rice) and custards. Include in any fruit dish--pies, fruit crisps, compotes, and cobblers.
- Add to batter for cookies, cakes, quick breads, muffins, cinnamon rolls.
- Add to granola or muesli recipes.
- Add to batter for waffles and pancakes.
- Use in place of cinnamon when making cinnamon toast.
- For a special treat, try adding Apple Pie & Dessert Spice to the egg batter for French toast, or combine it with powdered sugar for sprinkling over the French toast before serving.
Organic cinnamon, organic fenugreek, organic lemon peel, organic ginger, organic cloves, organic nutmeg
|Serving Size: 1/4 (0.6 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a nice blend of cinammon, nutmeg, and ginger, 3 anti-inflammatory herbs that also happen to taste great in drinks or in baked goods. You can also use this product in ciders, pancakes, waffles, or cookies. It's a nice, warming blend that works in many different recipes.
Yum! Just as lovely on my breakfast oatmeal as in an apple crumble! Really nice it contains lemon peel which gives an extra kick to the flavor.