Frontier Natural Products, Organic, Apple Pie Spice, Salt-Free Blend, 1.69 oz (48 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Freshness Dated
- Certified Organic by QAI
Common Name: Apple pie spice
Your apple pie will be worthy of a state-fair ribbon when seasoned with this rich, aromatic blend. Use it in other dishes, too -- just about any recipe that calls for cinnamon and/or nutmeg, in fact.
- Add to puddings, fruit crisps, cobblers or cakes.
- Add to puddings (especially tapioca and rice) and custards. Include in any fruit dish--pies, fruit crisps, compotes, and cobblers.
- Add to batter for cookies, cakes, quick breads, muffins, cinnamon rolls.
- Add to granola or muesli recipes.
- Add to batter for waffles and pancakes.
- Use in place of cinnamon when making cinnamon toast.
- For a special treat, try adding Apple Pie & Dessert Spice to the egg batter for French toast, or combine it with powdered sugar for sprinkling over the French toast before serving.
Organic cinnamon, organic fenugreek, organic lemon peel, organic ginger, organic cloves, organic nutmeg
|Serving Size: 1/4 (0.6 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This is a nice blend of cinammon, nutmeg, and ginger, 3 anti-inflammatory herbs that also happen to taste great in drinks or in baked goods. You can also use this product in ciders, pancakes, waffles, or cookies. It's a nice, warming blend that works in many different recipes.
Yum! Just as lovely on my breakfast oatmeal as in an apple crumble! Really nice it contains lemon peel which gives an extra kick to the flavor.
Posted by 5250621204581688186 on Jun 22, 2016
Smells so good, taste so good!
Posted by 5337899668410719560 on Jun 18, 2016
Absolutely delicious, fragrant, fresh and flavourful - I am in love with this spice blend!
Great smell and flavor
Posted by 5719440760214590466 on May 04, 2016
I love adding this to oatmeal and apple muffins
Posted by 5653094609287246762 on May 03, 2016
It's good not only for apple pie, but for caces as well.