Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cut & Sifted Dandelion Leaf, 16 oz (453 g)6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.93 lbs (1.33 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-02523
- UPC Code: 089836025234
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
- Dimensions: 3 x 11 x 9 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Important Note:
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- USDA Organic
- Taraxacum Officinale
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by QAI
Dandelion is native to all temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere. Though viewed as a nuisance weed by many, the fresh leaves are a tasty and nutritious addition to salads.
Traditional herb for kidney health
To prepare as a tea, pour 8 oz. boiling water over 1-2 teaspoons of herb. Cover and steep for 5-10 minutes, strain and serve immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (525 mg)|
|Servings: About 863|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Dandelion, cut (leaf)||525 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Thought I would give this source a try because of iHerb's free shipping. You can't really call this product 'leaf'. Only 40% of the bag contents were leaves. The other 60% were twigs and extraneous plant material. I think that I will stay with Mountain Rose Herbs. They charge for shipping but the quality is superb and I have never been disappointed. Virtually 100% of the bag contents is actually 'leaves'. iHerb should consider discontinuing this product.
Seemed to have a fresh taste to it