Frontier Natural Products, Organic Darjeeling Tea Fancy Tippy Golden FOP!, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified (TM)
- Certified Orgnic
- Camellia Sinensis
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Contains Caffeine
Regarded as the champagne of black teas, this complex, very flavorful and aromatic tea is ideal for afternoon tea.
Darjeeling’s delicacy is appropriate for a light fish course or dessert. Its bright astringency works equally well with rich or oily foods. Darjeeling’s multifaceted flavor also serves nicely as the centerpiece of traditional tea time.
Darjeeling tea is grown in northern India. This particular tea is harvested in the Autumn which is referred to as the 3rd flush. Its honey-colored infusion has a unique aroma and a complex light-to-medium tea flavor.
To enjoy, pour 6 oz simmering water (185 F preferred) over one teaspoon of tea. Steep 4-5 minutes, strain and serve immediately
iHerb Customer Reviews
namely ,it make us satisfied lots,, thanks. as it is pssing time,u can taste sweet and mixed-bitter,, and bit-sweet and bittery..
Posted by Reviewer2134148 on Jan 14, 2015
Fantastic third flush tea and great value from Northern India.
Posted by Reviewer1889605 on Jan 22, 2014
great quality at a great price