Frontier Natural Products, Organic Earl Grey Tea, 16 oz (453 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Fair Trade Certified (TM)
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
The best known of the scented teas, its unique taste has remained popular for hundreds of years. Natural bergamot oil is sprayed on tea leaves to create a balanced citrus and tea flavor. While Earl Grey is a tea possessing the delicacy and nuance of flavor to be enjoyed on its own, it's also beautifully accentuated with a slice of lemon and pairs well with citrus or buttery flavored pastries.
To enjoy, pour 6 oz simmering water (170 F preferred) over one teaspoon of tea. Steep 2-4 minutes, strain and serve immediately.
Organic Fair Trade Certified (TM) Irish breakfast tea, organic bergamot oil.
tea for two
Posted by Reviewer2101834 on Mar 28, 2014
I drink a lot of tea and the quality is pretty good for a reasonable priced bulk organic tea. The tea in the bulk jars at the store is frontier also but theirs are broken down to powder so I prefer to buy mine in a larger quantity to preserve the product better.
Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Aug 29, 2011
A great Earl Grey blend. Highly recommended.