Frontier Natural Products, Organic Jamaican Jerk, Salt-Free Blend, 2.50 oz (71 g) (Discontinued Item)3 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-18925
- UPC Code: 089836189257
- Package Quantity: 2.50 oz (71 g)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 4.2 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- USDA Organic
- Freshness Dated
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Use as a rub or sprinkle on meat (especially pork or beef), fish, poultry (especially chicken), seafood (especially shrimp), or tofu before grilling or broiling.
- Use to make Jerk marinade by combining with oil (2 parts), soy sauce (1 part), and vinegar (1 part).
- Add to meat or poultry in the slow cooker.
- Add to rice and other grain dishes.
- Sprinkle on vegetables then slide on a kebab for grilling.
- Slice plain tempeh into strips. Brush with oil, then rub with Jamaican seasoning.
Refrigerate for an hour. Grill, with bell peppers and onions. Serve with a colorful fresh fruit salad.
Add lively Caribbean flavor to meats, poultry, fish, seafood, vegetables, and tofu. This blend--spicy, aromatic, and a bit off the beaten track--is fun to cook with, too.
Organic onion, organic tomato powder (organic tomato, guar gum), organic cayenne, organic allspice, organic black pepper, organic ginger, organic cinnamon, organic cane sugar, organic garlic, silicon dioxide.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 89|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||less than 1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This tastes amazing and I will def purchase again. You don't need to use a whole lot of product either so it's pretty economical. It was slightly hotter than I had imagined it would be but not hot enough to burn your mouth.
No complaints on the taste, but it contains sugar. I don't want to sprinkle my food with cane sugar...