Frontier Natural Products, Organic Long Pepper, 1.34 oz (38 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Built in Adjustable Grinder
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Once one of the most popular spices in the world, long pepper was used in Europe even before black pepper became widely available. Grown in Indonesia, our organic long pepper is more pungent than black pepper and has a unique fiery flavor with hints of sweetness.
Botanical name: Piper longum
Long pepper's extra hot flavor makes it great for spicy dishes. Many Ethiopian dishes and some Berbere blends use long pepper.
Pull cap up for coarse grind.
Organic long pepper