Frontier Natural Products, Organic Paprika, Ground, 2.10 oz (59 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Freshness Dated · Non-Irradiated
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic By QAI
Common Name: Paprika
Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
A sweet but sassy relative of the chili pepper, paprika is used to add warm, natural color and mildly spicy flavor to soups, stews, grains, and a variety of hors d'ouvres.
Taste That Makes A Difference
Superior flavor starts at the source. We work without growers to ensure quality, sustainability and ethical trade through our in-house sourcing program.
Paprika releases its flavor and color when heated. It also burns easily, and once it's brown it starts to become bitter. So take care not to cook it too long (in a frying pan, for example).
Fragrantly sweet and colorful, paprika is a great spice to have at hand. Use it to add lovely color and a slightly pungent sweetness to any dish. Try it on cheeses and spreads, hors d'ouvres, salads, egg dishes, marinades and smoked foods. Add it to the flour used for dusting poultry, meats, and seafoods, and include it in salad dressings, where it will both add color and work as an emulsifier (to combine the oil and vinegar). Spanish, Turkish, and Portuguese soups, stews, and casseroles rely on paprika, as does Indian tandoori chicken. Paprika is traditionally used in Hungarian goulash, paprikash, processed meats and spiced sausages. And you'll find it in chili powder blends.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 98|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.