Frontier Natural Products, Organic Pickling Spice, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.35|
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Pickling is one of the oldest ways to preserve food. Add Pickling Spice directly to the brine, or place in a tea ball or cheesecloth for easy removal.
Try all-purpose Pickling Spice, or the Hot and Spicy variety. This all-purpose pickling blend is great for pickling cucumbers, of course, but it also partners well with many other vegetables as well as fruits.
Use to make sweet and sour chutneys.
- Use to season fruit compotes.
- Add to sauerkraut.
- Add to fish and shellfish sauces.
- Add to vinegar for making relishes.
- Use to pickle zucchini, cukes, tomatoes, cauliflower, beets, onions, kohlrabi, peppers, cabbage, or pears.
- Add to fish or shellfish stews.
Try placing pickling spice in a tea ball or small piece of cheesecloth. Add to homemade or purchased applesauce and warm in a saucepan. Remove the spices and serve the enlivened applesauce.
Organic yellow mustard, organic cinnamon chips, organic allspice, organic dill seed, organic celery seed, organic bay leaf, organic chili peppers, organic cloves, organic caraway, organic ginger root.
|Serving Size: 1/2 tsp (3.0 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|